Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I stink of cloves

Courtesy of marking loads of undergrads practicals and handling their eugenol samples, I am now redolent of clove. Lovely. Now you all know why I keep sniffing my fingers. It is not pleasant - plus I've spent all morning talking and yacking about boring stuff. This afternoon I shall be subjected to seminars, DULL DULL DULL. Well, I think so. No chance to get on with any actual chemistry work, have to be doing that tomorrow - when I also have to do one of these tutorials, more fun! Best look up the whole shebang - and actually mark some more work. Oh joy.

Paid of credit card this lunchtime, most painful. Get the feeling of being broke again, since my rent went out today too. Not fun.

Also, anyone remember this? Didnt realise there was so much on with it - plus I seemed to only have caught the first two series, maybe I was just being a surly teenager and didnt watch the other lot (or my sister was busy watching this at the same time). Who knows? Anyhow, a nice trip down memory lane at any rate.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home