Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Surely that's enough to keep you going!

Well, for you lot, not for me. I need to type in an entry!

Cancelled some direct debits yesterday, now just have to wait for the letters of complaint to pour in. NTL can be such an arse though, I'm not going to sit for hours on their automated phone system just to tell them to remove their bloody service. So I've stopped payment, and they can then complain at me. Assuming they can even be bothered. They never noticed we didnt actually sign the agreement when we opened the account. Dumb-arses.

Scooted out on the motorway a bit yesterday, quite fun, busy and very cold! Nighttime appears to be, I keep getting numb hands and my wrists are a little bit strained - muscles over-worked. No rude comments please.

Tonight - coffee with the communist! Well, he's not, just a lot more politicised than myself, though I think we'll have plenty to discuss.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home