Monday, February 06, 2006

Happy Monday

Quite. Well, it's been rather productive so far, with much done and little phaffage. I seem to be very good at phaffage these days, but I've got through several of the things on the LIST. And you should always make lists!

Got bike cleaned at lunchtime whilst coating hands in crap. Obviously IPA-spray (what it basically is) is not good for fairy-soft hands, and certainly hands on this fairy are rather rough at the moment. Coffee intake has been moderated, but it'll take time for my hands to build themselves back to their healthy state. Dammit. And my legs and back are all itchy at the moment too. Have to go sit in a bucket of lard and remoisturise. Yick.

Have the delights of hoovering to look forward to this evening; other than that, not much to do! Life's just so traumatic, isnt it? And actually managed to get 5 mins of 'sit' in yesterday, double-plus good. I just need to fish out my cushions and sort out proper seat for myself! Was quite painful on the back yesterday, need more support from my knees. Fascinating, huh? Bet you werent expecting this flood of quality literature today, eh?

1 Comments:

Blogger J said...

I do a rather nice line in pithy sayings. Fancy another lemon?

*ho ho*

8/2/06 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home