Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday feeling

Cant believe how quickly the week has gone. More to the point, I've not blogged hardly at all, time for an update!

Nothing been done on the viva front yet, I really need to start revising and looking stuff up and re-reading my dull, dull thesis. Thing is, there are far more exciting things to be doing with the new work! Ah well, I need to knuckle down next week, I'm having this weekend to relax and not have to rush off places. Nice.

Not much doing at the moment, so only things to say would be chemical, and I'll not bore you all. I've got a bit of a rash come up, courtesy of frantic scratching last night, have to do the bath thing again this evening and knock back the green tea and water. After the insinuations that I wash in coffee, I'm *going* to cut down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home