Thursday, January 19, 2006

Dark mutterings

Grrrr.....Keira, I think I'm getting to appreciate your housemate grumblings a bit more......

Housemate who has remained in house (and it seems there were a lot of troubles over their bills before, more later)...grrr.....one of the John's and I divvied up some of the bills to sort out (changing names, new accounts etc), so he'd do the TV licence and the council tax, I'd do the gas/leccy and I'd already done the phone line; so I do the switch today, and then he asks if I'd done the water too.....I say no - and he says 'well, you'll need to do that too'. Erm, hello, we ALL live here and I've done quite a lot of the other things too - not to mention the incident with the lock yesterday evening! I get the impression that he doesnt do anything unless pushed, as long as his own arse is covered; this is what I get from the previous bills incidents, and having lived here by himself for a while before we all moved in, he's spread about the (not too big) kitchen and is hogging cupboards and space.....hardly one for the give and take!

Grrr....that's enough for now. Shouldnt really be getting this annoyed this quickly....one for the metta bhavana I think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home