Friday, January 20, 2006

Quickie

Just a brief update. Hooray, hooray, hooray for toxic reagents because they actually work. Tin mediated cyclisation has been accomplished, to give an uspecified diastereomer of what I want (I think). Have to spend some time puzzling out which one now! Dammit.

Off to catch train to Southampton soon, for lovely five hours on the train without even the comfort of sudoku, since I didnt pack any. Have to buy shed loads of newspapers instead, and maybe get some kip in in the meantime! Food also necessary, but I'll have to eat before I get on the train otherwise it'll be far too pricey. And I didnt get lunch till dead late! Made up for it by eating a rather nice piece of cheesecake, which I've not done in a while.

Picking up bike tomorrow! *huge grins all over his chops*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home