Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Food

Odd combination this evening. In the need to put together something using up ingredients, I made a not-quite-a-chilli-but-spiced-with-chilli-powder, with a large quantity of carrots in it. I then had the brainwave of then taking small amounts of said melange and putting it on slices of bread and toasting cheese over it. Works quite well, if totally unhealthy and a bit odd, but I liked! Kinda like a British twist on the burrito, to dress it up nice and poncy in a fusion cuisine type-way.

Sandwiches also have to be made for tomorrow, a task I shall soon be doing. I've not really got any other news from today, other than that I'm bloody sick of doing these tandem oxidation-homologation reactions which should bloody work properly and cleanly, but then dont. Curses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home