Monday, August 14, 2006

A lazy post

Quite blatantly ripped off. Never mind, eh? For the record, I followed a link on friend Matt's Myspace (eeeeeeeevil) to some random guy who is, but for three days, precisely the same age as myself. Freaky. Enjoy the ride, hopefully it will be informative and interesting, and totally self-indulgent.


TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Jon Shepherd
Birthday:27th April 1979
Birthplace:Stockton-on-Tees
Current Location:Leeds (via places further afield, hasten to add!)
Eye Color:Depends who you ask. I say grey. I'm probably wrong
Hair Color:Que?
Height:5'11"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Well, I'm a bit of a secular humanist by upbringing......Westerner?
The Shoes You Wore Today:Skanky lab shoes with the soles coming off. And my lovely red motorcycle boots. And my trainers. Three pairs of shoes in a day.....Hmmmmm.....
Your Weakness:Total lack of self-confidence
Your Fears:Fear itself? That's pretty damn scary. Gay-bashers?
Your Perfect Pizza:So depends on my mood. But in general, mushrooms are a very good thing.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Pay off my overdraft *hollow laughter*
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:*grin*
Thoughts First Waking Up:Must......pee.......
Your Best Physical Feature:My enormous.....*coughs* I wish.
Your Bedtime:When I feel like it. When I'm knackered. Go with the flow, man.
Your Most Missed Memory:Mum
Pepsi or Coke:They're different things?
MacDonalds or Burger King:Neither. Bleargh.
Single or Group Dates:Single. Group is rather cheesy.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Why drink tea cold when it is so nice hot?
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla. All the way, baby.
Cappuccino or Coffee:Last time I checked cappucino was coffee. But I tend to drink it black.
Do you Smoke:Nope. Not after embarrassing hyperventilation episode. Bejaysus, never again.
Do you Swear:Yup. On special occassions.
Do you Sing:It has been known. P says I sound awful. I hear something different. *shrugs*
Do you Shower Daily:Ummmm....if I didnt, I think I'd lie....
Have you Been in Love:(:$ yes - and he knows who he is.
Do you want to go to College:Been there, got the T-shirt. Been again, got another T-shirt. Third time lucky?
Do you want to get Married:I'm not really allowed.....but yes, as long as I dont wear the dress.
Do you belive in yourself:Existensial question, huh? Really, I should say 'no' since samsara is characterised by anatman, but if I dont believe in myself I cease to exist.....tricky.....
Do you get Motion Sickness:It has been known. Rarely.
Do you think you are Attractive:Yup. For all the wrong reasons.
Are you a Health Freak:*resounding* No
Do you get along with your Parents:Only one left. We get by.
Do you like Thunderstorms:Not really. Less bothered these days.
Do you play an Instrument:I used to plonk on the piano, but not properly.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Ummmm.....yes, actually. But not much.
In the past month have you Smoked:Not one puff.
In the past month have you been on Drugs:What counts? I've had my salbutamol and my betamethasone valerate.......
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Nope!
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Nah.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Vile. I think not.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:*thinks* I dont think so - but I did eat some recently (thanks Carole!)
In the past month have you been on Stage:No. Dammit.
In the past month have you been Dumped:No.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Not in the past month. In fact, not in the past year. Or past two years. Come to think of it, it was quite a long time ago.....
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No!
Ever been Drunk:Yes. Shamefully so.
Ever been called a Tease:Yup! *small measure of pride*
Ever been Beaten up:No. At least, not properly.
Ever Shoplifted:As a small child, some sweets. To my eternal shame.
How do you want to Die:Breathing out.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I dont think I get to answer this question any more without sounding daft.
What country would you most like to Visit:Peru. Japan. Norway. Austria. Canada. Greece.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:I'm going to get into trouble here.....but Green is nice *wink*
Favourite Hair Color:Che ci sono,, i capelli?
Short or Long Hair:Short. Definitely short.
Height:Shorter than me. But not too short.
Weight:Right weight for height!
Best Clothing Style:Ones that fit?
Number of Drugs I have taken:Are we talking pharmaceuticals here? Plenty. Recreationals? I can only think of one......
Number of CDs I own:Less than 50.
Number of Piercings:'Live' ones? Just the one. But I've had *counts on fingers* 6 needles shoved through me in the name of body modification in the past......*cringe*
Number of Tattoos:Three. And contrary to popular rumour, I do NOT get my arse out in the lift.
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Everything. Nothing. Ommmmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home