Thursday, March 23, 2006

Pantage

I seem to have been having a lot of trouble with my pants this week - or at least today and yesterday. I've been constantly requiring readjustment, which is obviously not very socially acceptable! I think it's a combination of old pants with knackered elastic bits, trousers that really are too big around the waist for me (when did I get slim? I'm not slim!), general slippage and the fact that my belt - one of the canvas army ones based on friction - has worn away and no longer holds itself at my waistline, only much thinner or much fatter!

Resolution of this situation is thus to be achieved by a) buying new pants, b) buying a new belt and c) buying new trousers. That's a lot of buying. So maybe I'll just stick with the situation as is, and enjoy the excuse for a bit of public fondling.

3 Comments:

Blogger Graeme said...

There's nowt wrong with a bit of public fondling lol... you also could choose option "d" which involves eating lots and making your waist bigger to hold it all up........

23/3/06 9:36 PM  
Blogger J said...

Oooh, 'ello! Long time no see or hear! And you blog too now! Have to start reading yours in immense nosiness....

24/3/06 7:32 AM  
Blogger Graeme said...

lol, well nosiness is blatantly the best way to earn knowledge lol!

25/3/06 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home