Monday, March 20, 2006

What a day!

Well, it has been a bit of a trauma of a day.....not that it should be when I describe it, I should just be able to go 'sod it' and not care, but I do - too much! Chemistry not working and your mood: inextricably linked.

What is more important is that though I printed out letters and suchlike, I failed to actually put them together and post them. So I'll have to do that tomorrow morning. Very irritating now working so far from a Post Office and a bank that actually wants to serve it's customers, and from a postbox a home! How the little things add up to make so much....but to be fair, I prefer this house because I've not had a single wheezing episode since I've been here *touch wood*, and I'd rather walk a bit further than not sleep properly!

Speaking of which, I should be going to bed soon: Far too long at work makes Jon-ster tired, plus he needs to talk more with people there. Cef's right, I'm isolating myself at present, which is not good - and this blog could be part of the problem! What to do, what to do........I'm just being so apathetic, it's terrible, and getting more scared of the world by the day! Oh people, come and give me a cuddle, since life is hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home