Thursday, March 23, 2006

Countdown: P-day minus one

I'm getting rather excited about my weekend trip. Not for the train journey itself, which is liable to be awful - taking a tube across London at half seven, am I nuts?! - but for being able to see Patrick, which will have one of two positive results, I hope. Either I'll clear it from my system, or I'll be nicely surprised. Who knows? Future prediction is not something I'm good at.....

Seem to be not doing very much work today, but it's being most enjoyable. A little column to do before lunch and that's probably it! Perhaps another one in the afternoon of the hydrogenation, but well have to see about that. Any case, it doesnt seem so important at the moment. My forearms are a little bit red today, but that's probably nerves over P-day; have to slap on some steroids tonight, as well as pack and be ready.

One thing I'm noticing at the moment though, I'm ravenously hungry all the time! Maybe I'm pregnant, it would explain a lot. I hope not though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home