Friday, March 31, 2006

Looking for fun and feelin' groovy

...da da da da-da da-da, feelin' groovy......

Today seems to be a most enjoyable day, not that it's particularly different from any other. It's gorgeously sunny and I suppose that's lifted my mood.

Oh yes, and check the lyrics to this song, they're far more rude than I'd realised before. And why the hell do you want red knees anyways? (pace Crawford)

Beautiful South are coming to play Leeds to, may have to go and see them. Anyone else feel like coming?

I like this song.

Very bitty post, eh? I'll be more continuous later - but got to run and do more columning!

2 Comments:

Blogger Graeme said...

I love the Beautiful South, but not enough to go all the way to Leeds to see them lol

31/3/06 4:42 PM  
Blogger J said...

Aaaaah..... *Oirish* go on. Go on. Go on, go on, go on, go on, GO ON.

*giggles* Never mind! Have to arrange for a band more to your taste to play up here - Nolan Sisters do it for you?

31/3/06 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home