Saturday, March 18, 2006

Oooh, dilemma

Well, the visiting crazy lady (I shall call her this, she wont mind - she's very friendly!) apparently unplugged the fridge to use the toaster rather than the stereo, but then left it like this! Oops - but does mean that one of the John's put the toaster away in a cupboard and left a bit of a note (which I havent seen, so I cant judge the tone of situation). Toaster has been found at the back of cupboard, but if it's his toaster, does this mean it's now out of bounds. Can I whip it out and use it? Or is this wrong? I dont know! What a thing to worry about......only goes to show the tension - maybe we should all talk some more, but the house is just too big so we can avoid each other too much! Plus this John is the non-talkative one.....oh my, what to do......

I've also now linked Patrick with a piece of music, through the sending of text messages while it was on. Bugger. And he's not even here to know! This is a crazy situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home