Friday, March 31, 2006

Bless

Patrick's been totally lovely today - though I'm eventually going to run out of text message space!

The 'bless' title though is really more for Gordon today, though.....Since the hideous drunken episode and my general outing to the lab (which was a little bit more blatant than usually today, by my standards - nothing in the greater scheme of things!), it seems he's been itching to break the issue with me, as Claire obviously told him about our shouty conversation. And he referred to it very obliquely on the Monday after....but bless his cottons, he only broached it properly today! Bless.....and so everyone knows, I'm quite comfortable discussing anything about my sexuality, but be warned it may develop into a not-quite-U description of icky things! Ask away......certainly would make a change from yacking about conformers and deprotection conditions and columns.....maybe we should instigate a lab confessional session and share, share, share! Then again, maybe not. You can know too much about people. No?

Time for some scran.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home