Sunday, March 12, 2006

Baaaaaaaaaaaaad head

What a surprise, I have an enormous hangover. Once again I remind myself why I really shouldnt drink - especially since yesterday was the first night out in a good long while. All of the booze has hit my system like something 'orrible, and you can bet I'm not a pretty sight! Minging, minging dog-breath and bleargh. Interesting descending the stairs in the morning in a still inebriated state, but I've kicked into the headache phase now, and it's just unbearable. I'm going to try and sleep some more in a bit, but just had to put something in my stomach. And right now feel pretty dodgy with that, but it should pass! One written-off sunday, ah bugger.

Well, it's all pretty and snowy outside, looks lovely. I'm just dreading going to work tomorrow - not that I'll be taking the bike, too risky, it means I'll have to get the train and do some walking! Cant bear the thought right now, but there you are. Enough rambling, this is just an excuse to keep my fingers busy and my mind off my thudding 'ead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home