Sunday, March 12, 2006

Pissed bloging + idiotic idea

Apologies in adavance for incoherence, but inebrieation makes jon-ster more lyrical than usual!.... Three things are noteworthy of this evenig: first, I'm blatanty out at work, and everyone already knew it - whatever i may have said that was upsetting to Chris, I'm now *officially* out and have no more worries about outing self - despite fact was obvious from first. Second noteworthy point is that Claire + hubby read this - hello y'both!, cant wait to meet the singing dentist - and hence any secrets are blatantly not secrets, and third is that Barry thinks I dont like him -which is not true, I just dont know how to react against someone who is just as weird, if not more so weird than myself - hence I'm perhaps standoffish.....well, since I know this all know percolates through, I'll have to be careful what I say! But youz all been great so far, so panic not! Nothing is beyond reconcilliation, and drunk Jon-ster cares not a jot....sober Jon-ster may think otherwise, and I'll let him speak 2moro - but in the meantime, I must remember that I owe Jim cash, and that Patrick is the nicest guy on the face of the Jon-world.........I'm loving all that you say to me, and I hope that I'm not going to be a big let-down....but I fancies ya even so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home