Saturday, February 11, 2006

Little crappy kids

What do I find this morning? Some shitty little kids have decided it's oh so amusing to tip my bike. Criminal damage. One cracked lens and a shagged wing mirror, £30 part replacement and prob some labour putting it back on. Arseholes. What's the bloody point? More money I dont want to spend, plus on a cheapy replacement mirror for the time being so I can actually see something. Thank bollocks nothing else is wrong with it, though I've been managing to overrev her somewhat and miss gears, so I'm paranoid about the chain now! What's more worrying is having to leave it for almost a week while I go to soton for my viva.....maybe I'll take it to work and leave it there, might be a bit safer, for that length of time! Plus it means less of a hike home on the way back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home