Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Blogentry

Hmmmm.

It appears that I've been very lax in updating my blog recently. In theory I should have plenty to blog about, new city, new life, blah blah blah....but I guess that shows how fundamentally difficult it is to actually effect change in your life! But really, I dont have much to blog about that doesnt seem trivial and mundane.....not that this has been a barrier in the past, hehn?

Today has been a nice day, weather wise, though by the time I left the building (ah! air con, delight) it appeared to be very close. Luckily I managed to get home and the bike covered over before the heavens opened, and how did they open! Big thunderstorm, no messing, really clouded over and black....bit scary....but it is now two hours later and it's lighter than before! Nice!

I'm running out of food this week, every so often I get a little panicky over money. In theory I shouldn't, and should plan out my money at least down to the last twenty quid or something, but it's not something I've ever been good at. So I'm living off my store-cupboard *hollow laughter* till P gets here for the weekend. Well, since I'm taking Friday off work for the purposes of MOT, I may as well get the shopping too; though of course I'll be paying my road tax.....and the bank are just about to cut my interest-free overdraft....alas, alas! AND there's the whack of credit card still to pay off.....in fact, I'm going to check my balance once I've finished writing this.

Well, that was cheery, huh? I'll try and update a bit more often from now.....I sense that I it might fall by the wayside a bit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home