Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Dum de dum

Being home alone is getting a bit boring now. I've run out of things to do.....no, tell a lie, I havent completely run out of things to do but I'm pretty short on ideas!

They're just letting off fireworks again, and now I know where they're coming from at least. No, it's not a regular weekly celebration of Eid or something, no, it's the end of the play I went to see last night. Not sure why I might not have twigged till now, but never mind.....I was never going to win the prize for quick-on-the-visual-uptake anyway.

As it is, I'm probably going to bed soon. Get in a decent night's kip since I felt like no sleep had ocurred last night. So a few extra hours here would do the trick nicely. At least, I hope so.

Bread with caraway seeds in for breakfast. I'm not sure but that it's a little bit too overpowering, much as I love caraway.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home