Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I should bottle this stuff

I'm sweaty. All over. And this is without being in the south, where it will be far worse!

Today has been another day of achieving stuff, even if 'stuff' includes finding out the my chemical stuff is dirty. Natch. But I'm cracking on nicely with it, so things are still looking up on the nucleoside front, though to be fair they are all pretty nasty......

Bike chain has finally been dealt with, courtesy of very helpful friendly man at uni mechanical workshop who used an eight foot metal tube to extend his ratchet and thereby bent said ratchet whilst undoing my nut. Hmmmm. But it does mean I've retightened the chain, enough for me to be paranoid it's too tight and that my wheels are out of kink. Ah well, if it aint one thing it's another!

Only 2 cups of coffee today, though one was an espresso. Heat obviously moderates my coffee intake, which is good. Must buy cordial to take to work tomorrow for cold drink-ness, to keep me hydrated enough to sweat more, dammit......

Seems also like I'm in a good mood, huh? Apologies to friends who are going through slightly more rough patches, but I'm going to enjoy this one while it lasts. And bless the Italians for all their amazing culinary gifts to us; where would I be without pasta and pizza? In a very dark potato-shaped space, no doubt (which can also be good, but not in high summer, no?).

Just going to chow down and watch some video, and then go for an ickle ride - going to be fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Graeme said...

Hey, just cos other people have things that are making them sad doesn't mean you have to be! I'm happy that you are happy!

18/7/06 7:03 PM  
Blogger J said...

Yeah - it werent just you, you know! *grin* It's a general message, since I was moochy for quite a bit recently....

18/7/06 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home