Monday, June 19, 2006

Thirsty

People really are fascinating, arent they? Yes, they are. There are a couple of blogs I tend to check up on regularly - some people I know personally (or have at least met in the flesh), and others who I have randomly surfed in on. But it's amazing how fascinated I've become by all their scrawlings.....

Totally nosey on my part, I guess, and part of the greater 'living vicariously' master plan for world domination that I have, but I'm just as entertained by thoughts of what these people omit from their blogs. I find it hard to belive that everything they do and think goes in there (hell, if it were, they are some pretty boring people), and so what is missing is all the more interesting. Or at least to me.

Just out of the bath and dying for a drink, only trouble being, there's water from the tap and nowt else. Shame. And I want something cold. So water it is then. *sigh* And then to bed, for a little light reading about cookery and a nice dream about something interesting. Or something. I dont know, dreams arent volitional!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home