Monday, October 23, 2006

Hum-phy

Very much so. Tiring day, Monday's always seem to be with the little darling undergraduates (actually, this lot are really alright, we could have all the conscientious ones in one slot which will make the rest of the year rather hellish), and home late. Not much time to be doing very much!

I'm also rather concerned about P, but he'll stab me viciously if I talk about him here, and it really isnt the place! So I'll leave it off for now.

Tomorrow holds the delights of a ginormous column to be run incredibly slowly and with no DCM to be had. This is a pain in the arse. I'm ordering myself a load more. I think the rest of the week will be going very fast though, cant wait for the weekend.

Blah bl'blah bl'blah. No pearls of wisdom from me today.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home