Sunday, October 22, 2006

Chicken and cider stew

Very nice it was too. Though I think it would be better with either potatoes or mash of the very runny variety. Have to try again. This winter is the season of chicken thighs.....

Have recovered from my bout of hating unpersonified chemicals. Today has been a bit of a tiring one though, despite my not really having done very much. Still, I can look forward to the coming week quite happily, because I know exactly what needs doing and what I have to do to get it done. Simple. Except that Monday will be wasted, and ditto Friday....research is an activity that only occurs mid-week.....and I still havent sent in any job applications, really should remedy that situation sooner rather than later......

Bathtime? Maybe, after a small amount of washing up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home