Friday, March 17, 2006

How bizarre

Friend of housemate has just shown me this. Weird or what? Well, considering what I know about some of my friends, maybe not....

Today has been mostly chilled. Group meeting when rather nicely, but I still blatantly know nothing at all. Have set up reactions to boil gently over the weekend, and shall probably spend monday doing nothing but purifications! Ah well.....at least work is feeling a tad more relaxed now I'm not mulling over the coming out shit anymore. Shouldnt have bothered me anyway.

Ill housemates are a lot better now. Good stuff, I dont want diseases! Tonsilitis is icky. Other than that, I've not got much planned - a day of sorting out domestic tasks tomorrow and enjoying the shopping, and then a relaxed sunday too I bet. Nice. Not much else to say there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home