Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Oops

Well, spent far too long last night up surfing the internet just because I COULD. Hours and hours of looking at wikipedia, which neve ceases to astound me. But it does mean that I'm positively knackered this AM and cant be bothered to do any sort of work. Good job that I dont have that much to do, what with skiving off for most of the week. Good stuff. I shall NOT being staying up late this evening. Early bed to rest and recouperate - and I'll spend the evening tomorrow reading papers! *thunderous music of portentous DOOM*

Interesting conversations with people for York going on at the moment. Suppose it's an excuse to go there a bit more! And the Zen buggers have got back to me, here we go with some zazen....though dont worry, it's not the lot who beat you with a big stick and ask you to about your original face clapping one hand.....Koans are NOT what I need right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home