Thursday, January 12, 2006

Sleepy

Feeling incredibly sleepy these days, I think it's the 45min walk to and from work each day, and up a bloody big hill just before arriving. Park Street? I'd be hard pushed to say whether that's worse than this! This probably is anyways, since I've got further to go before this hill than in Bristol.

Anyhow, I think my fears of failure before have proven unfounded, I've got a load of lovely yellow solid to play with. Not so my attempt at amide formation, which doesnt seem to have gone at all; TLCs notwithstanding, they arent telling me anything! Repeat, repeat, repeat....natch.

Rang up BT and have installed the line at the house. Just have to pay the BT bill from Soton now! And find the gas bill and let Cat, Clare and Nadeem know how much they owe me. Money worries quite paramount at the moment, considering I spent £100 just getting to and from Leeds last week. Owch. Plus bills about to start for other things.....ooooh crap! And there's still a big whack of my credit card to be paying off, no? Hmmmm, budget ahoy. So much for having spare money to burn - though I think that's partly due to the fact I havent got a deposit back from Soton yet. And wont for ages, no doubt.

More updates later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home