Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday

Woo! Early morning start in the freezing cold for the train again. I'm glad I wont be doing that anymore. Snoozed all the way down, but had to shift into smaller space owing to woman asking for the seat - all credit to her for daring! Lazy start to work, I really need to be getting into the lab....

Anyhow, spent morning doing not too much, 3 coffees (I was supposed to be stopping that habit) and hunting catalogues and the like. Not much else going on, really. Hungry, and that's about it. Getting used to the different people still, I'm not used to having to remain un-crazy for extended periods, I'll have to let it out sooner or later....woe betide!

Back to the world of dreams.....hopefully I'll have something more interesting to blog later.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home