Saturday, January 07, 2006

Bleary eyed

Back in southampton in what is currently 'my bed' in my head.....nice to be back for a while, but I think the ties have been cut because everything felt just that little bit different and not lived in by me (even though loads of my rubbish is still around). Ho hum.

Have been forgetting to mention all this week what totally weirded me out on Wednesday. Went to get new ID card, and of course I'm down on it with a Dr. title already! Most off-putting....let's hope it's true in the near future! Viva date to be set, have to ask new boss (suppose just 'boss' now) about time away for it. Looking forward to it, I am NOT.

Some updates for the curious about the new people I'm with. I'll get around to names another time (especially since there's several people I've seen but not connected to a name yet!), but apparently we have a manic lad who's a bit of an addict, a bitchy cow who is nice outside of work but hellish to work with, someone who's been getting funny turns and run down of late, and some others. Generally nice people, then! And they are the geeky workaholic group of Leeds. *shrugs* odd, aint it?!

News on bike - handing over keys for electrics to be fixed tomorrow. May take some time, but I dont care how long, just as long as it gets done in the end. Must remember to pay phone bill for here, ring up about NTL AND do money transfers for new house. So much to do, and packing as well! Dont think the packing will be too onerous though, there's less of it left than I thought, bonus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home