Thursday, January 05, 2006

George not at Asda?

Hmmm.....well, you know you think of George the clothes shop being exclusively an Asda franchise? As in the phrase 'George at Asda'? Well, blow me, as I walk down Albion Road in Leeds, if there isnt a George shop (same logo, people) without an Asda in view! Seems they are branching out on their own....slightly scary......

Managed to spend the whole day mulling over inverse-electron demand hetero Diels-Alder reactions. Now doesnt that sound totally intellectual? It's been quite dull. And I've been struck by the horrific thought that all of these things I'll end up making will have to be distilled, and that is one thing I'm utterly shite at. Buggrit. Havent distilled anything properly in a good long while! Hopefully they've got a Kugelrohr, I can just about cope with those thingummies.....but this is of no interest to you people out there!

Better give my prospective new landlady a buzz, no? I said I would!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home