Tuesday, January 03, 2006

.....and later still!

Nope, still not found anything terribly fascinating to do. Suppose I could look at more abstracts, and I'm kinda itching to be getting on with work-stuff, but not to be. Suppose if I was totally brilliant I could go away and work out something to do myself, but it doesnt seem like it is to be.....ah well. Could continue to spam people (sorry Matt, hope I've not got you into trouble! (:-))) ), but I think the gag will wear pretty thin pretty quickly! And I'm as yet unaware of what I can get away with looking at, so I'm sticking to the innocuous news websites at the moment, and chemistry ones....but there's only so much news you can read! Never mind, eh?

Seem to be nice enough people round here, friendly enough, but we'll see how it all goes! Nothing shag-worthy, which I suppose is a very good thing, could be a bit distracting and open to making a tit of myself! Caffeine still coursing through veins, I'm having another cup as we type. One slightly concerning thing would be the fact I'm probably going to be sharing a fume cupboard, have to come up with some good conversation and keep my crap-making tendencies to a minimum....need a lab-book sometime soon too.....Hmmmmm.......getting all worked up here! *grin*

Still, it's been quite a productive day for the blog, no? Well, plenty of text added if nothing else; and that's the main thing, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home