Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hmmmmm

Yes. Hmmmm. Odd little thing regarding housemate who has been staying on; seems to really have a bugbear with the landlady, yet cant be bothered to move! Dont think I'm going to get on with this one too well if he keeps on about it - but then there's not much I can do really! 'Specially since he's got his own phone line and BB connection set up, but doesnt seem to want to share that. Hmmmmm......yes.....have to have big discussion with someone over this one, I think!

Badly need my phone recharger, silly boy that I am not only forgot all his pants but his phone charger too. Arent I the clever one?!

Bike is now OFFICIALLY FIXED! Wooo! Just have to pay off a little on that and go and pick it up - which will be a LOT of petrol and train ticket south. Lucky I can do it in Jan and therefore not have to stay overnight.....which wouldnt be a problem, knowing so many people, but saves on the hassle, no?

Must talk to Bev about viva date tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home