Saturday, December 31, 2005

....and a bit later!

People arriving for Dad's new year jobby - I'm going to get the older generation treatment! Never mind.....at lesat they wont rub me on the head since I'm all bristly today (and quite itchy too). Harumph. How to become 12 years old again in one easy lesson.

Been sending messages to all and sundry. Hope everyone appreciates it! And my new year's resolution is apparently to go and visit people more often, though I'm more keen on the idea o Tony explained to me of divesting yourself of past mistakes rather than giving yourself fretworthies for the coming time. I shall endeavour not to let work overtake my life, however much I love it, and make more time for friends. And not let opportunities pass me by, or let apathy stop me from doing things!

More later? Probably!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home