Saturday, December 17, 2005

Repairs

Car repaired, to the tune of £20, nothing really! *thumbs up* And so having spent morning waiting for that, spent afternoon not doing very much at all, just a bit of a jaunt around town. Still bubbling with cold, but the headache seems to have gone supporting the 'it was a mild hangover' theory. Good stuff. Went to Stuart's for tea and a bit of a yack, though he was being utterly paranoid and almost making signs of warding off the illness. Bless. Though we dont seem to have the same kind of discussion as we used to, bit of a shame. Maybe it's because I'm blatantly no longer interested in what he wants! Never mind, eh? The man is a good one, may he be at peace!

Blah di blah di blah....trying to make a decision about where to go tomorrow....I'm sorely tempted to do the IOW, since I havent yet and need to see the Needles before I go - or heading up Hampshire and having lunch at the pub I was in last weekend. Nice smelling foods there were! Mmmm, food.....and chicken tonight. When I get to Leeds I'll have to keep cooking well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home