Friday, December 09, 2005

Funny old world, aint i?

Oh arse, I'm always doing this to myself! In barely a couple of weeks before I move oop north and possibly away from Hamsphire for all eternity, I'm coming up with any number of reasons to stick about! Am really starting to appreciate this inertia thing now that the pressure is totally off as far as work is concerned (because I'm not doing any), and would really love to stick around this neck of the woods! Still, I'm going to Leeds to start afresh for the umpteenth time.....*sad face*.....Jon-ster is feeling all sad and lonely....still, I'm sure it's only a passing phase. Wish it'd bloody hurry up and pass though! Not enjoying feeling like this. Just making new friends and then I have to bugger off! NOT good. And would quite happily trade in the chemistry thing, if only for a while (though I dont think I really mean that, I'd go loopy doing other kinds of work!)

Thesis update: Numbering remains solely for experimental, and a few references still to type in, which will all be accomplished this weekend ready for playing the 'where the heck do I print this thing' game on Monday. And then bind and submit. Hmmmmmm. Anticlimax? A little! But it's not over yet, so I'm jumping the gun!

Dad also coming down coming week to help with stuff shiftage. It's going to be a real bind moving all this stuff once again, though to be fair I've never arranged all my rubbish to my own satisfaction (basically because at heart I'm an anal retentive who likes neaten, neaten), since I have so much of it! (not enough space to set it out properly!) I need to have a bit of a pruning back of things I keep around me - trouble is, with the move, I'll need more stuff to keep me entertained until I make new friends! A bind, somewhat, no? Ay me.

Um. Long conversation with Cef today, very easy to talk to, that man. I need to know more people like him. Also need to see people more often! So there we have it: Jon-ster = short attention span. And lacks hugs. *whinge*

Enough of this now, I think! Tomorrow I shall be ringing the garage and probably having a bit of a ride....and do the washing up and some hoovering and the like. Domestic bliss! And sunday to be spent doing the renumbering, I think. Hmmmmm. And I need to acquire boxes, and remove the TV from the car! Also have to think about switching names on bills.....maybe I'll do that in the New Year......life just doesnt go away, does it!

1 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Hmmmmm.....methinks I've been spammed! Rather brief and with spurious links.....hmmmmmmm......

9/12/05 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home