Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Odd feelings

Another MAMMOTH conversation with Cef, very interesting and wide ranging! Nice to have found someone to talk something more than mindless shite with, makes an honest change - though I do feel like I'm learning a lot at the same time, the man knows his onions. Also engenders a sense of lonliness, since I'll not be finding someone to talk to in the same way for a long time, purely intellectual conversation without fear of being though overblown. Makes me get the whole lonely feeling again......hmmmm.....

Thesis needs to be taken to be bound tomorrow, also need to wash up, obtain boxes and ring landlord. Xmas party tomorrow night too....though not it the mood for it really. May have to get a little tiddly.....though I need to pack things for Dad too! He's been very good to me, though I dont feel I deserve it just at the moment. Ah well, I'm getting used to that feeling.

Grrrr, wish the year was over already, and all this small hassles had been sorted out! Dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home