Saturday, December 03, 2005

Hmmm....

...pensive evening. May have to jot down lots of yammering, which will promptly be forgotten in the morning!

Anyhow, a lazy day spend doing bugger all but spending more cash - why do I have this fixation on going out to drink coffee when I have a perfectly good mocca, some instant even a percolator and all the free water I could ask for? Two pounds for some ground up stuff and boiled water? I'm mad. But they do make a better cup than I can! Caffeine addiction, not so good. And I've only got decaf at home, of course. Anyhow, total of coffee today - one in soton, one in romsey, one in lyndhurst. Quite enough for now, I think!

Other than that, interesting conversation with Andy (that's Bmouth Andy, not Bristol Andy - this could get confusing!) brought my attention to something. I think I may have worked out why I dont like going clubbing and barring and the like. It runs a little something like this; normally when I go somewhere, there's a reason behind it, like I want to buy such and such, or have a cup of coffee, or meet so and so....even when I'm out randomly looking for something different, there's a sense of wanting to be out in the wilderness or wherever. As for clubs, the question 'why the arse am I here' always springs to mind! What a short attention span I have. How the hell did I manage to stay dedicated through three years of mind-numbing research work?! (Actually, that one I know - it was the sheer horror of having to go and do anything else!)

Saturday evening now to consist of pizza (in a bit) a nice long bath and I havent a clue what else. Maybe I'll go hunting for that holiday I want to have......any ideas, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home