Friday, December 02, 2005

Bored and mildew

Two parts to the title.....One, bored, is quite obvious, and the other is quite rank, really. Not having done any laundry in FAR too long (yes, I'm an unreconstructed male student), I've discovered just how bad our damp problem is. A lot of the clothes in the bottom of my laundry bucket are looking like they're rotten! Covered in dodgy mouldy stuff - they shall now be getting a damn good washing, but it does mean that I've probably released a couple of million spores into the air and shall be regretting it tonight. Ah well, cant be helped! I'll cough and splutter for all that I'm worth!

Went for a nice lunch at Martin's today - thanks M (:-) [have to credit him since I know he reads this jobby now], and a bit of a yack. Talking about my moving making me realise how close the event is! Scary.....three weeks, according to Matt yesterday. And still not remotely organised to do anything! Ah well, that's me all over. Have to make sure I see everyone before I go - though there's not many people left that I havent seen. Anyone else want some time with the Jon-ster? Sign up below and I'll try and squeeze you in.....no rude comments please, Mr P.

Grotty weather has decided to clear up a tad. May head out again! Good fun. And I have to clean bikey tomorrow, not a fun job but I'll feel better for it when I've done it.

That's your lot for now. If I feel like a moan later, I'll scribble something up. Natch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home