Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Ficking Harrrs Blocks!

..........nicely bowdlerised for those of you viewing from work. Took bike to be repaired this AM, what a waste of time. They've got the wrong part (wrong in box - why didnt they check?) AND the front fairing is totally buckled and cant be put back together! This means even more expense for me, AND I got my credit card statement this morning which is huuuuuuge! Think I'll pay the lot of that off and not touch it again for a bit! My remaining funds are decreasing......I'll need to save mucho mucho in Jan! Think this may be time to reclaim the three hundred in my kiddy bank account.......I need it! And I'm not spending ANY money in the new year.

Huuuuge asthmatic evening yesterday, too. Not fun. Going to docs tomorrow, more inhaler please! Bum......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home