Saturday, April 14, 2007

Packing commences

Well, I've started my packing for moving, and it's looking good (:-) All my books have gone away into three boxes, but it doesnt actually look any different since I never really unpacked them all in the first place! This afternoon will be spent packing clothing, not that I have many bags for clothes, but I've got enough.

The traumatic thing will actually be putting it all into the van, I think I deffo AM going to be making 2 trips just so that it's easier! Kitchen stuff is going to be a nightmare, and what is worse, it's going to be a nightmare unpacking it all away again once I'm down south!

I think after clothes this afternoon, I shall NOT do any more packing this weekend, since a) I'll go mad and b) I'll end up unpacking half of it again when I need to use stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home