Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Calm down!!!!!

Well, it's been a fab easter break, but now I'm only a week and a bit away from moving all my junk, so I need to get orgasnised!!!! I'm also totally stressed out about the whole affair; so I really need to make a list and get the stuff ticked off on it pronto.

Bit of sad news though: my bike has been ever-so slightly vandalised. The cover has been nicked/taken away, and someone has tried to prise off the back fairings - and actually managed to bugger it about more than a little. Luckily it still seems to run fine, even though they'd fiddled with the engine kill and the headlights, but everything looks OK. I need to araldit parts of it back together though, since the fracture is complete in part of the fairing! Plus I think that once I've ridden her into the ground, as may happen sooner rather than later (:-(, I'll keep away from a bike for a while, much as it will break my heart.

Other than that, I was nice happy and relaxed till I came home, where now the full meaning has hit me that I'm moving; like I say, I need to get ORGANISED! Packing will commence tomorrow evening for definite, and I'll probably be living off crap food for the next few weeks since I'll be running out of ingredients!

Bless y'all, and particularly P -x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home