Wednesday, March 21, 2007

*sob*

Jeez, but I'm the emotional type. Took bike in for service today, and they've told me my front brake pads are almost completely worn - that should not have been a surprise, but it was - and that my sprockets are also a bit bollocksed. Net result: bike is in good nick but needs some emergency treatment, which I'm going to have to get it. Equals lots of expense. *sob*

This is not including the fact that I'm going to have to get new tyres in the near future, and that they havent replaced the nut on my rear-left backside, which means I may have troubles with it in the future..... This is making me quite depressed, and it shouldn't, it really shouldn't. It's only a bloody vehicle! It's more the fact that this repair might be due to me not taking good enough care, or riding badly, which is the upsetting thing.

Taking a deep breath, I'm going to have to spend quite a whack of money getting up to scratch, which is going to be painful but hey ho, and maybe I really *will* have to think of it more as just a means of transport and use only when I need to go somewhere, rather than just riding for the sake of it, though this would be immense fun. I just cant afford to have to pay out huge maintenance bills all the time. I shall be looking for a course forthwith......

In the meantime, I need a hug, badly, from anyone right now! Jeez, I'm hopeless, 'aint I? Yes Jon-ster, you are. Deal with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Graeme said...

"the nut on my rear-left backside, which means I may have troubles with it in the future...."

**giggles**

24/3/07 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home