Saturday, February 24, 2007

The open road

Well, it wasnt quite so open, but I've been out riding today. Not a mammoth session - in fact my wrists hurt a little bit because I'm not used to longer rides than 10 mins in to work (fnar) - but a good hour-and-a-half without a stop, all done up in my spanky leathers and red lid. Perfect for generating grins, especially with some of the leanovers I managed to pull, but I need to build up my riding skills again after the (quite boring) same ride into work every morning. Few little moments where I know it could have been better, much better, so we'll have to work on that. I nearly didnt go, but I've had so much fun. Shame my bike is now literally coated in mud, another job for tomorrow along with the laundry and the tidying!

So the wish list now includes not only a new bike, new lid, new boots, new gloves and a rubdown by Phil Vickery and Steve Thompson, but also a new can of degreaser (:-) I'm in a good mood......and dinner will be profligate and delicious, once I've been to the shop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home