Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tuesday

Whoops, nearly forgot to go and see boss this afternoon about important enzymatic gubbins.....which is now off my plate and I can relax. Except for tomorrow, probation review blah blah blah, have to defend why I havent done all this career development stuff and written 60 papers and been to a zillion conferences. And I dont think 'I cant be arsed with all that' will be an acceptable response, much as I'd like to give it!

Relaxing at home now, we're keeping fingers firmly crossed that my bike wont be noticed or touched by any marauding little brats this evening, and I shall be going out to check it before turning it at stupid o'clock, just to make sure....

Other notes: I need to do some more of my laundry, put away old laundry and sort out all these bills and things. That is, the change of names on bills, rather than paying them. And await my fine notice and points on licence thingummy, arses.

Tonight should be a quiet one.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home