Saturday, March 04, 2006

Bejaysus!

My, but I'm a mess of tangled thoughts today! I'm blaming it on the lack of food, it now being nearly half ten and I'm still cooking me dinner. Anyhew, I'm all of a confusion over what I think, what I want to do and what I feel. Ever had those days where nothing seems to make sense anymore? And you question every decision you've ever made? It's been a little bit like that this evening, and there's no particular reason why. Or at least, not a good reason.

Menu: beef. I cant really give it any more specific name, but there are peppers in there too! Should be good, smells nice from here, just needs a bit longer.....and I'll be cooking my chicken legs tomorrow. That is, some chicken legs, not my own legs - which arent remotely chickeny, I'm rather plump of fetlock and it has been counted amongst one of my best features - says a lot for my face, dont it!

Hmmmm, yes. Feel the need for a good long chat with someone who'll both tell me I'm being a pillock, encourage me and offer friendly advice. It's where have buddhist sympathies really begins to bite, because I cant just absolve responsibility for my own mess of problems! What an arse, eh? Never mind, never mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home