Friday, February 24, 2006

Yawnables

Getting to the end of the week and I'm winding down. I've got that nice 'I really feel like I've achieved something' feeling, which comes with reactions having worked properly. Great! Thing is, I've got loads of crappy little jobs to be doing, which is much less fun *grumps* But I dont mind, I'm in a rather chilled out state. I'm putting it down to the green tea which I've been knocking back today, it's been a while as far as that is concerned!

One worry is my blatant lack of snack at home. I've got apples and that's about it! There's the pasta, but not even some sauce to put on the top. And what with my comp warranty having gone out today, I'm feeling poor and dont want to spend more money. But I really have no store cupboard meals, unless I want to re-defrost the remains of last night's dinner and have the same meal AGAIN (since I already had it for lunch today, as well as last night!). No bread for brekkie tomorrow either! I think perhaps I *shall* be going to Morrisons. Bread, juice, cheapy jam and bacon, methinks.....and then at least I can have some sort of pasta jobby for the next few days!

Getting all excited about tomorrow (that one's for certain members in the audience), do me good to get out of the little working rut I've dug myself into. Change is as good as a rest, they tell me, but change in this case is better!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't left the house today; hell, I haven't even got dressed. Thus, not only do I not have clean trousers for tomorrow (they're all at the dry cleaners -- I'm posh that way) but I've had to order pizza online from Dominos. Yes, I know Dominos are evil and kill gay people or something, but you can order online without having to talk to an actual person.

I hope you have fun tomorrow. More importantly, I hope I have fun tomorrow. I need some fun in my life. Amongst other things.

24/2/06 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home