Thursday, February 23, 2006

Delicious, delicious

Cadbury's snack biscuits. Yum.

Well, I did get to bed before 11 last night, and feel wonderfully rested this morning. Did most of my tidying up, but it has just revealed my dire need to do laundry. The cycle of domestic tasks never ends! This is why people used to employ servants, I guess, it aint the most fascinating work in the world.

Work this morning: owing to the action of TMS triflate, my reaction had turned into solid black tar. But bizarrely enough, it hasnt actually done any reaction at all - my starting material is just sat there smiling back at me! Ah well, the mysteries of life......no great loss, really, I wasnt expecting it to be wonderful! But my other one, aaah, differetn story.

Someone keeps on phoning me on and 0808 number and not leaving a message, it's really starting to bug me now. Just tell me who you are! Or leave me alone!

Best to get on with writing up my lab book now, methinks....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home