Monday, December 19, 2005

Best day out!

Had an amazing day out today, riding the roads....fabulous weather for it too, as it hasnt been too chilly either! Great! Up to Winchester - short hop - then out to Salisbury and down to Ringwood, then home. Gorgeous views across Wiltshire. And amazing numbers of SHITE CAR DRIVERS. Dear oh dear, I'm really getting a bugbear about them! I'll have to start putting notes on their windscreens. Buggrit. Anyhow, since it was so nice, managed to get out in my new leathers (purr, purr, stroke stroke), so basically a day of poseuring. Nice.

Home now, and tomorrow will be spent washing bike (sooooo badly needs it, been putting it off for far too long) and collecting more boxes and packing my clothes and kitchen goods. Maybe even foodstuffs, those that I wont use before time. There's not really anything left in the freezer, the boxes can go hang, and that's about it for my stuff! There's only the place to live issue now.....sure it'll work out fine tho.

Must check travel arrangements for xmas. Either how to get to D+J or train times! And weather and stuff! Oh my....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home