Friday, December 30, 2005

Driving driving driving....

...and here I am at home! Nice to have made it, even if I've abandoned loads of stuff in Southampton and will be back there next week to pick it all up! Ah well.....nothing like me for being disorganised, and many thanks to Baz for suggesting it's because I'm too clever! Things like that make it worth getting up in the morning! (:-)))))

Anyhow, a bit of a tizz this morning with lots of the howling and the weeping and the gnashing of teeth. I didnt realise I was such the sentimental sort - well, maybe I am - but it's another hit of the homesickness and the missing people and places. *blub* Now seems silly, but I think I'll be being upset again more than once in the next few days. Sorry people!

And on to fact number three, have managed to convince myself I've fallen arse over tit for this Neil guy, but intellectually I know it's me grasping at straws and lots of emotion to do with the move escaping like that. Anyhow, it isnt good. And perhaps made an arse of myself with the text messaging and the weird head on. *BIG FAT sigh* and then a *shrug* Who knows? Hope I get to see him next weekend and work it out a little, closure and all that bollocks!

Mood: moochy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home