Friday, August 20, 2010

Whinge

Pah, it's not fair being a poof sometimes. Well, at least not at the moment. Everyone else has some nice big life experience things coming up on that whole trad marriage-baby-school thing, and I've kinda finished with all of that. I know the hippy response is 'make your own occasions', but it appears I'm a conservative boyo when it comes to this kind of thing, and I've happily translated it into some sort of failure in my head.

As I've said before, life is certainly not turning out to be what I expected for myself. Most importantly, I've got to stop comparing myself to other people, or just get depressed!

Back to work again today. I'm shaping up to like my boss quite a bit, it's rather refreshing to have someone say 'fuck' at you at work. Doesn't help that he be rather tasty, there's a whole. Chemistry is quite exciting too - anyone have any tips for dodgy Friedel-Crafts reactions?

IAM riding is going swimmingly, so I'm probably due another crash in a couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home